4 large baking potatoes
1 chopped onion
2 slices of ham chopped
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
100g Mr Crumb Breadcrumbs
1 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, roll in oil and sprinkle with a little salt and wrap in foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Chop the onion and sauté with the butter. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the potato flesh leaving the skins intact. Mash the potato in a bowl and mix in the onion, melted butter, the chopped chives and chopped ham.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and replace on the baking tray.
- Mix the parmesan, breadcrumbs and parsley. Heap the crumb mixture onto of the filled potatoes and return to the oven for 20 minutes until golden and warmed through.